Thursday, March 02, 2006

so longggg farewellll i'm going to mickey's house


It's finally thursday...a day that is not normally celebrated but today...today is a celebration...in just a few short hours i'm winging my way OUT of utah and going to the happiest place on earth. I know some of you are worried about how excited i am...but i love disneyland...i love california..i love the sun...and warmth. got the picture? I'm going to do my best with the requests made and i'm sure everyone will get a sucker for the 2 hours of 24 on monday!!!!
now to my new segment: Quote of the Week...this is by krizzle(yet again protecting the one that said this) this may need some explaining but here it goes...
"The only person giving me mouth to mouth is Michon's Sister"
why does someone want mouth to mouth from my sister?? the same reason i'm going to share a drink with my sister...she has mono..and this semester is such a pain for certain people that laying around all day with a university excused withdraw doesnt sound so bad...sure the coughing hacking and sniffing isnt a joy but watching every movie ever?! the pros and cons are having a war. Here is a picture of my sister...dont know if she'll like it but hey...my readership needs to see the one who may get me out of school...
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...i'm sad if i miss any parties...but hey i'm going to be chillin with the number one mouse!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you had to find the dorkiest picture of Maddi to put on your Blog??? She really is much cuter in person. And she's on the mend as I write so no mouth to mouth or sharing straws etc. for now. Don't ya hate it when a plan "Doesn't come together........"