Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Duke...what a sweet name...for a school and a person

ok...i also must confess. In no way were my actions last night supposed to be offensive to anyone...i simply just couldnt handle another day without seeing my new favorite ridiculous movie (after two times i still havent gotten all my favorite lines...maybe on friday....) anyways, i'm sorry for putting my phone on silent. i cant help my love for duke in all its forms...the team and the amazingly hot person. which leads me to....
DUKE BASKETBALL...tomorrow night...5 pm...be there...and watch my team win. watch jj just jump and those sweet sweet 3's go in. many of my friends are trying to prepare me for a loss....but i wanna see that victory...and i'm gonna get it. tomorrow night people...DUKE v LSU...the win...and a step to the eternal glory which is the ncaa

1 comment:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Michon, what are you going to blog about after the Duke basketball season is over? When are we gonna see She's the Man again?