Tuesday, March 07, 2006

bliggity bloggoty bloooo

aight...i'm back...many of you know this because of the cry i let out at the end of 24...or possibly that i keep saying stupid things. anyways...disneyland was awesome...i really felt like i was far far away. since lists are easy ways to express feelings i'll do a couple
things i LOVED-
1.SPACE MOUNTAIN( wow...i really love it...its faster!!!)
2.Indiana Jones...mads and i rode this three times...every time i screamed at the snake and was totally terrified when it was pitch black...wow they know how to freak someone out
3.Jungle Cruise- i love this ride, i know its not popular and you are basically guarenteed a less than 15 minute line the "guides" are hilarious and continue to amaze me with thier funniness which they do all day long...i wish i was funny...oh sad
4.Pirates of the Caribbean- its good, its a classic...and its inside and longer than 30 seconds
5.fry wagon-'nuf said
6.Tower of Terror- love the dropping feeling...LOVE IT
7. Soarin over California- my mom convinced some kid to let us ride it twice in a row and never leaving the ride..way to go momma
8.THE DETAILS- disneyland is amazing..they dont miss a freaking thing!
9.FIREWORKS- i love em' those were super cool..they actually have a firework thats shaped like a star...man...and the tinkerbell person...cool i want to fly
10.SEPHORA-it is my disneyland i could spend a long time there and still want more
THINGS I DONT LIKE
1. LOG JAMS-yup you read it right...on splash mtn there was a significant log jam which resulted in....
2. LEAVING THE RIDE- two idiots jump off the ride during the big drop and jam up the whole freaking ride resulting in all the anticipation i built up for the big drop being wasted and we just sat there listening to briar rabbit tell us there was a log jam and sing the same annoying song(only cool part...walking along the inside of the ride and then ending up in the backlot...it was cool)
3.RAIN- although the lines were short...i was soaked up to my knees and of course i gave my sister the good coat...why am i so nice, but the lines were super short...i cant complain too much
4. RIDE CLOSURES- because of the rain rides closed cause of flooding or some crap like that...oh and idiots that jump off rides and shut the whole damn ride down (sorry i only get up the nerve to get wet once...and it was ruined!)
5. one way pathways- it took me 10 minutes to go 20 feet...ugh mad

Ok there are only 5 things that arent cool...but overall i had a great time!i enjoyed being a kid and finding out that my dad rode space mountain 3 times in a row till he almost threw up...woo thats some funny stuff

Before i go...
There are some things that are just alittle insane to me on tv right now...these being...EDGAR DIED...man!I LOVED HIM...poor bio guy is going to be soooo broken up about this! ALSO there is a Cutting Edge 2 on ABC Family...wow...didnt think it'd go to this...not to mention isnt this the wrong time to show it?? the olympic hype is OVER...mmmk...heres the TRUTH...i'll probably watch it cause i'm an insomniac

i love colbert...which is on in 30 minutes...yess

5 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Sounds like a pretty sweet trip. Glad you had fun, and real glad you brought me such a kick-a lolly.

jenny said...

BLIGGITY BLOGGITY BLOO!? I AM SO JEALOUS I DIDNT COME UP WITH THAT FIRST.

jenny said...

More thoughts:
The term "LOG JAM" makes me giggle like a five year old.
Secondly, I know the fry wagon you speak of... Located in fronteir land? Been there a many time.
Thirdly, I too love the jungle cruise and Indie.
PS- Where's the love for the haunted mansion?!?!? THERE ARE NO WINDOWS AND NO DOORSSS MOA AHAHAHA, ... "TO FIND A WAY OUT!!!!" oohohooo . I want to go so bad!!
YO HO YO HO A PIRATE's BLOG FOR ME! <-copyrighted for future blogging about pirates 2.
+Sweet blog mich. RYAN SEACREST- OUT.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the part where I lit my sleeve on fire at the Jazz restaurant, I thought that was noteworthy! Umm, no metion of Duke loooosing either, I'm thinking you're in denial. Love ya

Unknown said...

Clothes on FIRE? always a party... we miss you guys