Tuesday, March 28, 2006

big bad blog



ok...so today yet again...was not the best. no only did i have a top ten crappy day yesterday(monday) but my poor jeep is giving out on me! He's falling apart...getting beat up and i'm to blame! well not entirely cause yesterday's freak window shattering thing is no one's fault but fates. not to mention i was totally not prepared to see the cute car mechanic guy (duke sweatshirt jeans hair in a pony and flip flops) also...there was glass everywhere and i totally got little shards in my feet but whatev. basically...my bad luck needs to stop. i'm comming upon the end of my worst semester ever and this is not the time to have a string of bad events! its sad what gets me through the day! since the passing of my ipod driving isnt the same...and i've turned into a freak that goes to the same movie 3 1/2 times in a week. oh yes...the half your wondering about...mat and i were watching it...30 minutes into it and yet again...with my bad luck...the power flickers and then darkness. the emergency lights go on...and i realize this is a sign...my life is pathetic and i totally was being stopped from seeing the SAME MOVIE 4 times in a 7 day period. and people...i almost went again tonight. instead i watched high school musicalll...which is a prime example of why disney should NEVER stop making tvmovies. ok i realize i'm ranting...but seriously!! could i get anymore bad luck!??!!?

2 comments:

jenny said...

michon, its ok! you just gotta get'cha get'cha get'cha headinna game.

jenny said...

i just read your old blog again... man, the term LOG JAM really makes me laugh out loud.. like in an unhealthy amount.