Monday, March 13, 2006

fire!!!fire!!!my mom is on fire!!! stop blog and ROLLLL


No...not this kind of fire....let me explain...i'm so sorry that i didnt post my quote of the week last week...but i do have one!!!! it happened while i was in California and it happened the night of march the 3rd. Our family was meeting at the Jazz kitchen...and let me tell you...my mom did somethin quite jazzy... when maddi and i finally got to the table she said..."i set my self on FIRE!"(maddi and i immediately quoted the ONLY good quote from Cheaper by the Dozen) and readership....SHE DID!!! my mom set herself on fire...and mother i'm so sorry i didnt give this enough credit because i know you didnt mean for this to be so funny...but it was and i'm so glad you werent hurt but it's a great story that i hope my children will someday hear.
moving on...i'm so sorry people but i know i had a sweet idea for a blog earlier...but now...nothin..nadda..zip...zilch...and i'm truly sorry! i dont even have a picture! and heres the real problem...i know i wrote some stuff down that i wanted to report about...but i lost the bright pink cant miss it post it. this is a new low...not as low as audio quizzes that document every tv show during childhood but right now i'm so pathetic i was even thinking about copying! and i wont do that!
oh heres something cool...today i went to my favorite store...target...i went for the important task of grocery shopping...and no i dont consider purses and shoes groceries BUT i did get myself a new toothbrush...and IT IS AMAZING!!! its a battery one...6 bucks...and i really love it! anything that works on its own basically and all i have to do is stick it in my mouth and move my arm to the left and then the right...amazing...i'm sure i'm going to get some crap for this...reflecting back to my kleenex blog...but hey i'm in a blogslump. writersblog.blogwall. whatever! maybe someone could suggest a good blog topic for me...i'm sorry people...its a blogdarkday
i cant believe 24...what are the writers THINKING!? sadness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my own defense, I was reaching across the corner of the table where I had just moved the candle to make room for the appetizers when my sleeve caught on fire, I rubbed it down on my side and singed the side of the jacket too. Fortunately when I washed it the brown smoke stains came out and I was able to repair the damage. As a side not, Michon and Maddi weren't even there yet, they were late meeting us so they only have the second hand account. (Always more dramatic)
Good to know you now have a new toothbrush, the other one needed to go. :)

Becoming Supersonic said...

I also own the "6 dollar battery toothbrush" and I agree it is amazing. Way cheaper than some sonicare brush and if it falls off the sink and crashes to the floor causing the base to crack it's no big deal because it was only 6 bucks. Here's a list topic I think you should explore.

Five terrible names for local retail stores