Tuesday, January 24, 2006

wouldnt it be nice...

Alright...since i was told last night that my blogging isnt timely enough even though a certain persons i know still havent blogged yet ( a note about how your going to blog soon isnt a blog...thats blog fraud) i'm going to blog today. Enough said...
First off...Health IQ...heres the moment of truth....as i previously stated its on the kleenex website...one of my new favorites for delicious recipes like Rapid Recovery Chicken Soup and Good Cheer Hot Dog soup...just from reading the title of that last soup i think im swearing off hot dogs for awhile. Amen. Ok back to the Health IQ TEST...this is not a test!!! its a fact fiction page...LAME dont get me excited about failing another test to only just dissappoint me completely. Strike 2 on the kleenex site. So here i was going to analyze my knowledge of all things cold and flu and now im just reading about how vitamin c really doesnt take away my colds and that all those times my mom said i had to blow dry my hair because if i go outside with wet hair i'll get a cold...WRONG...its through contact with other people with colds...score Michon-1 Mom-a million
Something interesting is that on the "mythconceptions" page it says that sniffing with a cold with make it worse!! What am i supposed to do instead of sniff and i have no coldcare kleenex's??!?! yikes. Alright...i'm done with the kleenex site...not only has it made my stomach freak out with just the thought of the smell of hotdog soup i have been mislead in health iq...

On to other topics....
For those who want to know...here is the recipe for the worlds best caramel corn
Get 2 bags of popcorn goin and sift out the kernels (i'm usually not the best at that part)
1 stick of butter (not margarine)
1 cup of brown sugar sugar
1/3 cup of Karo Syrup
-Put all these into a pot on the stove and mix till it boils
-Once the concoction starts a boilin let it boil for about a minute and then add....
1/4 tsp. of Baking Soda
-Stir that in really well and then pour the caramely goodness on the popcorn...stir till every kernel is covered and then ENJOY...
(This stuff goes really well with an episode of 24...RIP guy with scissors jammed in his neck...sick yet awesome...way to be Jack)

i still love 24 and cant hardly imagine how im going to get through the next week...oh wait i know how...American Idol, GG, Boston Legal,Veronica Mars, DUKE, Numbers, Greys Anatomy...wow i am gonna be just fine!!
-

4 comments:

Annalise said...

First of all, I think you've spent way too much time on the kleenex website. If you ever are so desperate for entertainment that you go back there, PLEASE give me a call. I will come rescue you. Second of all, thanks for the recipe, can't wait to make some myself. And last, but certainly not least, thanks for the homage to the scissors. I just lost my appetite...again.

jenny said...

im going to agree with annalise about the kleenex website.. find a new hobby., secondly, your blogging is reaching new heights. my personal favs.. "Myth conceptions" made me giggle because it reminds me of how i sound when i have my mouth guard in my mouth. and i liked the picture of the scissors..because its funny.

Becoming Supersonic said...

Nice blogging. I'm with Annalise and the kleenex web site thing. Next time you're that bored, you could: call me, call annalise, blog, research for your blog, or perform any other blog related activities. Thanks for the receipe I will totally be making that this week some time.

Anonymous said...

Nice to know mom is right one million times anyway, so I missed on the whole wet hair outside thing, sorry. I agree with the others, you need to go back to Duke.com for entertainment.