Thursday, January 05, 2006

here we go one more time every bloggers feeling fine...here here here we gooooo









ahh n'sync...amazing group...really brought along puberty quite well...had the boy band crush ( JC HELLO...justin was overplayed and over gelled) but i do love those songs...yes. ok moving on..this week has so far been productive. i survived new years....woo...got through the blizzard driving...woohooo and a yeeehawww...and now i have finished painting the kitchen an amazing green...its totally awesome and everyone agrees with me. painting the kitchen was fun with my mom because when she and i are together there are only 2 movie options...Oceans 11 or Oceans 12... its so fun to watch with her because we try to out do eachother on quoting parts...i think im the winner..."ive never been to belieze" totally got a shirt from there. ok so yes...i love the oceans...they are soooooo hot.
on to other matters. my other accomplishments have been cleaning my room so that there is a clear path from the bed to the closet...and that all the clothes on the floor were assigned to their proper cubbies. MAN do you remember cubbies?! back in the day there were scandals involving cubbies...someone liked to steal my gum...so when i did find them.....da da daaaaaaaaaaa...not finishin that story...could get ugly and someone someday who was involved might read this and then i'd bring about all sorts of mixed feelings and nail polish. either way...ive gotten all my clothes somewhat in a state of repair and others are flocking to the room of cleansing.
this is going to be incredibly random and most likely not keep the attention of the reader...cause ya theres only one of you out there reading and commentatin. I gotta go back to school sometime soon...and im really kinda disheartened...i didnt get the grades i want...im takin classes that i dont know about and really dont give a rats ass about either...its gonna be a lame semester...maybe something exciting will happen...maybe i will find my calling in life...maybe i'll get a job...maybe i'll get married....all these things could happen. Which leads me to my favs of 05 and hopes for 06
05-
cheerin for the killaz with k right next to me
finally seeing the numa numa dancer...then getting the song to play along with
watching 3 friends get married which i gracefully went to and had a decent time
making a huge elaborate dvd connections list...and then watching all the movies on the connection graph with my sister
spending a whole day making harry potter shirts and drinking about a gallon of diet coke and going to the bathroom about 57 times
movin to an apt with gina...great haircuts in our kitchen
settin off fireworks with my cousins in seattle and watching my sister almost torch an old couple....
and finally....watching duke basketball...(havent missed a game this season...h yes we're going all the way)

aight for 06-
cut down on the dependcy for the most amazing island style good of the gods
make more meals at my apt...putting the food i buy into use...and my reindeer measuring cups
increase the awesomeness of my ipod music collection...maybe find that hidden artist and bring them to utah and make them big...ok no...
stop messing around and focus on something important...like school or vacations or something to that nature
go on space mtn, tower of terror, repeat 10 times
go to a kick a concert which will leave my voice in shammbles for weeks
find a billionaire hubby in portugual ( make sure he's not a relative)
job it up in seattle and maybe get an internship which will launch me into a career
make it to 21 and then im going to party untill i literally drop and cant do no more...
ok theres the list...the ambien is kickin in...im gettin alittle goofy and keep wandering with my thoughts...but i will insert more pictures because who doesnt love pictures...theses are provided by eric me and the world wide web...may it rest in peace!!! im loopy

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Good blogging Michon. I am a particular fan of the photo album at the beginning. The Chronicles of the BSB. I too am a fan and am proud to admit that I have been to a BSB concert. It was awesome. Thanks for the shout out...can't wait for soccer season. All good goals for 06, I really want to see those reindeer measuring cups. Peace, sorry this is the first comment I've made. Keep bloggin'.

jenny said...

reindeer measuring cups? amazing. i like yo goals. good goals. i am so tired and probably more loopy than you so im going to sleep. payce