Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Thank you Jack Bauer...and thank you music guy


Ok so due to my lack of any creativity i havent blogged in awhile..but now as i'm waiting till i absolutely have to go to class i'll blog alittle...
First off...it was a great 4 day weekend...Duke won saturday(16-0...AMAZING)...and i became fully addicted and excited about this season of 24...here are many reasons why
- within the first 4 mintues i was already addicted and crying for Pres. Palmer
- in the next 12 minutes i cried and screamed again for Michelle and Tony
- The scene where tony was taken into the hospital was kinda funny for me because...ya...Right Hemisphere??? REALLY!! who was the medical consult on that script...which leads me to my next point...HOW IS TONY GOING TO COME BACK FROM OPEN BRAIN SURGERY in a 24 HOUR PERIOD AND BE ON JACKS SIDE TO SAVE THE WORLD????
-Chloe is HILARIOUS she delivers some of the best sarcasm and "Jack Facts" please refer to jenny's blog for good quotes
- Jack Bauer is Amazing...the buzz cut and aviators...wow...thats how you get women guys...if there are guy readers out there.
- Anyone notice that the bad russian dude in the airport was Shaw from National Treasure?? ya i did...and then i watched national treasure after 24 cause i needed to wind down
- i believed the first lady from the beginning...maybe it's because i believe crazy people
- This show makes me "lash out irrationaly"
- JACK BAUER...he deserves to be on this list twice
- the beep beep noise is amazing...and who ever writes the music for this show is amazing...he/she knows how to make a simple walking down a hallway scene one of the most nerve wracking scenes ever...props man props
- I know that i will do everything in my power to make to the apartment in time to watch 24 and get a seat on the couch even if that means getting there at noon ( 19 people...REALLY!??!?!)

Aight...there are my reasons...and i'm sure there will be more bloggin about it later cause cmon!! Jack and the future of our fake nation is way more interesting than my regular everyday life...
Love to the 24 addicts out there...

1 comment:

jenny said...

Neil listens to me. "Yeah, and then he charges you for it". Amazin blog. amazin. Im glad you are hooked. and yeah, if i have to get to my own apartment at noon to save myself a seat, IM GONNA DO IT! because jack bauer means that much to me. (ps- next week@ annalises)