Monday, January 30, 2006

today is the day...


alright...i'm off to go get a ct scan...fun fun fun! hopefully they'll figure out what the heck is going on and fix me!

this weekend i realized how important a good bed is. I was in highland for a bit this weekend and slept in my old bed...holy cow...its amazing...seriously i'm not just saying that cause it's at home. this bed is legitamely the best bed ive ever slept in. I'm like goldy locks here...i dont like them too soft...hate hard beds...my bed at home...JUST RIGHT. i dont even think a foam mattress or a feather top to my bed in my apartment could come close to making that tabletop just right. Ok i know i'm ranting. Hope everyone is having a good day!

ok i know the sheets are alittle bright...but it is cute

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

If that's your room it's real cute. If not, I'm sure your real room is pretty sweet as well. What is wrong with you? Why do you need a ct scan? Feel better.

jenny said...

that bed is cute. not your bed, but its cute. i have a crapload to do so im gonna go. hope you feel better!