Thursday, February 23, 2006

up jump the funny....

i'm going to start putting my favorite quotes of the week in my blog...this will accomplish 2 things...making sure i blog atleast once a week( i know i'm slacking) and some type of documentation of what my friends say...this weeks quote winner is...Jenizzle(i changed her name for her own protection)
" This is truly a spoon" ( this was in reference to the Wendy's spoons they give with Frosty's, i believe he reasoning for saying its a true spoon was because of its "dip"?)

my reason for blogging is really a celebration for 2 weeks of tests/stress that is finally over. not that the F on my test this morning was a good ending but its over...and i'm thankful for that. and now that my stress is gone i can focus on more important things...like getting new hobbies. i think i'm maxing out on my tv time...i need something to do while watching tv...here are my options...let me know what you think
1. Quilting ( thats actually started...got the fabric last week)
2. sewing
3. bungee jumping
4. knitting
5. other(what are other hobbies as soon as i started making this list i realized how few hobbies i've ever thought about doing)

alright...it is time to wind down, watch a movie and enjoy my extremely large coke and playing with my pink phone...haha

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

I think quilting, sewing and knitting are too similar. You need other options. How about juggling, popsicle stick models, or bobble head sculpting. Those are my suggestions. Have fun with your phone.

Becoming Supersonic said...

We both named our blog entries the same thing.