Wednesday, February 08, 2006

99 problems and a blog aint one

thank you sun for coming out today again! it makes me happy and more hopeful for spring! So i'm finally healthy enough to start doing things and its totally hit me how far behind i am...which means that i SHOULD be kicking my own butt to catch up...but thats hard. so today i went to class...went to the gym for a good hour (ellen time) then came home...showered...started laundry...cleaned my room...vaccumed...cleaned the kitchen...organized my movies...updated my calendar...read an article on the Duke game...WHICH WAS GOOOD...but also a total nail biter...fun times...so here i am...its 1 and i HAVE to start doing my mountain o homework. UGH

oh, i have added some things to my lists...
DEAD TO ME-Dick Vitale...this guy claims to be ACC MAN but during the whole game he's bashin my boys and other acc boys and saying how great uconn is...UCONN AINT IN THE ACC DICK...so after last night...DEAD DEAD DEAD AS A FREAKIN DOOR NAIL

DEER...they are on notice....after last winters double murders i have been terrified of them...not in a scary movie way but in a every time i see one i scream at it like it can hear me...this may be entertaining for those in the car...but for me...NO

People who dont use your blinkers?!?! YOU ARE ON NOTICE!?!!? quit being so selfish and not realize there are people on the road that CANT READ MINDS!!! i'm not psycic!!! like this woman...haha

and with that...i had added another thing on my list of "things i'm doing while im in denial about how much work i have to do"
Heres to hoping you're doing something productive...but your not...cause your reading my blog...what a tangled web we weave!!!

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Good picks for the list addition. So glad you are feeling better. Get to work!....or keep talking to me, whatever.

jenny said...

that picture is freaking creepy.