Monday, February 20, 2006

ice dancing...a sport or an outlet for creativity on ice


i know you all have seen this picture several times...but its one of the best i have and this weekend he became Dukes all time leading scorer...and people the season isnt over yet!!!!! he has scored 2, 557 points...that is the best thing i've ever seen...cause people i've seen EVERY POINT!!! This was the highlight of my weekend...right next to buying fabric for my quilt

moving on...
yes, i'm watching ice dancing. this is something that i am having a difficult time admitting to myself. this is what stress does to me...i shut down and watch mind numbing sports that i am still debating if they are real or not. i've cleaned my room...dumped out all the trash and made a to do list for the next 24 hours. i'm so stressed with all the things i have to do...i'm pissed about my crappy living situation...and all i want to do is work on my new quilt. this semester is not going well at all! but hey the americans are going to medal in ice dancing for the first time in 30 years...now thats amazing.

heres to hoping that march 2nd comes quicker and my readership is having a better month
good night and good luck

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Thanks for the use of the word "readership" I appreciate the shout out. Give Duke my love and stop stressing out. You need to go get a massage.....or a diet coke.

jenny said...

I cant tell which blogs are new because they all have pics of JJ.. If he only knew what a big fan you are.