Friday, April 04, 2008

CELEBRATION BLOG!!!!

OK...so yes...this blog has essentially been dead for the past.....3 months...but please let me try to explain. first off...one of the main reasons for my blogitation (hesitating to blog...for awhile) was that i was about to blog once...and i saw that it was going to be my 100th blog...and what i was going to write was lame....so i was like...i should hold off till somethimg cool happens. Then i hit this MAJOR slump of uncool stuff...and well...i'll explain this later...when i've had more than 10 hours of sleep in 5 days. i promise to blog this crazy month of my life....when i dont have to have the type on my computer be in size 30 to read it...

but heres the good news...I"M DONE WITH EVERYTHING!!!!! yay!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

yeah! you blogged!

jenny said...

wanna be a blogga. shot calla!