Friday, April 11, 2008

I GOT INNNNNNN

OK...so the reason for my lack of blogging...or really being able to socialize this semester has all been in preparation for a big application to the creative design advertising program. i've been obsessively working on all things advertising. I apologize for being so out of touch...moody...emotional...and yeah...not my normal self...although i'm truly figuring out i dont have a normal.

ANYWAYS....Last week was just nuts...i was on a team that pitched to NIKE....yeah..THAT NIKE...and we got free shoes from nikeid(i'll post what they're gonna look like soon)...then i put together my capstone class's book...which looks super cool...and then my portfolio to the creative track. It was truly the most insane week of my life...i've never worked so hard before and literally slept 10 hours in 5 days..and actually got some kick a results!!!! so cool

This past week i've really been in the holding pattern...but also trying to cure my insomnia and catching up on my school...and...not really sleeping because i was nervous about the results of the application.

WELL FOLKS....I FREAKING GOT IN...YEAHHHHHH...MICHON WILL BE GRADUATING BYU IN ONE YEAR...WITH AN ADVERTISING/GRAPHIC DESIGN DEGREE....YEAAAAAAHHHHHH

i'm so excited to have such a sweet class and we'll all be friends! I CANT WAIT....

special thanks to everyone who loved me...and kept loving me even though i've been going absolutely crazy...i love you all

and thanks jenny...good call hiding the phone...you are the best goose


YAYYYYYYY I"M SO HAPPY

10 comments:

Kristi Harrison said...

YAY for getting in but BOO for correcting my spelling on my blog... j/k i like starburts...

Kristi Harrison said...

ps. i think we should both blog about the happenings of the other night and dedicate it to jenny...

mill said...

We are sooooo proud of you!!!!!
Love, Mom and Dad

Jackie said...

congrats michon! i hope you get a bit more sleep though. Try to, cause once the bags come, they are there to stay.

Becoming Supersonic said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you! Way to go! Yipee!!!!!!!

Annalise said...

Yay! How exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

jenny said...

Look at all those readers! I'm so proud of you but more proud of your blogging improvements.

ashley said...

Congratulations Michon! That's so awesome. Yay!