Wednesday, January 16, 2008

update.

i'm not a fan of snow right now. i got in a bit of an accident...ran into a snow bank...and had to have 3 cops and 4 men push the jeep out. it made me alittle scared of the snow and how crappy it can make my life.

************************

i have reduced the credits....alot.


************************

i hate that the writers strike is still going on. are they accomplishing anything? are the beyond the point of making a statement and just moving into the vietnam of television?

*************************

i cant wait for spring. i think i'm going to buy tulips and have flowers in my room for as long as i can. fresh flowers are so elegant! so refreshing! so better homes and gardens.

*************************

3 comments:

b said...

You really need another update.

jenny said...

Blog! I'm commenting! I love your blog! Bloga bout kazaam shoes! Or that funny movie.

Lauren said...

UPDATE PLEASE!