Thursday, April 13, 2006

left leg well done...right leg medium rare...BLOG ON!!!


Ok...so after spending 48ish hours on my ad projects i decided to turn it in as soon as possible and take a sweet drive up my favorite canyon. and since it was such a nice day...and i had no desire to wear real clothes i threw on a pair of old soccer shorts and a BHS shirt and grabbed a sandwich from kneaders (its no blimpie but it worked out) visited the Chevy for the first of 3 visits today and rolled down the windows and opened up the sunroof and jammed to a new cd...combination of all my favorite songs from movies and or tv. and readership...random blogstalkers or whatever....TODAY WAS AWESOME....PROBABLY THE BEST AFTERNOON IVE HAD DRIVING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!! it was just me and my significant other...aka Jeepy. BUT heres the catch...while rockin out to good girl bad boy and other great songs i failed to remember my roots...the fair skin roots...and this is where the story gets interesting. ummm...i burned the top of my left leg...knee cap of my right leg and the top of my left arm. and since i really love drivin i have come up with a solution...buy a british car and tan the other side of my body. i'm thinkin a cute mini?? Red with a flag on top?or british green with a black and white checkered top? and then jeep will have a girly friend and i will have an even tan...really this benefits everyone who has to see me...i'm already weird looking but add in a summer driving tan and i might as well become a even more secluded person. Heh. Ok...so my very important lovely reader who knows how important an even tan is....sleep on it and let me know....i could possibly negotiate a schedule for the mini...maybe use it to transport nicky?
on to the nicky topic....he is going to have a sleep over at the apartamenta...woo hoo. it is now time to sleep...first time in days

2 comments:

jenny said...

1. YOUR JeEP IS A BOy!?
2. The sight of nicky makes me wet myself.
3. I TOO GET TO SLEEP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE
4. TENNIS TOMORROW!!! I WANT TO PLAY FOR HOURS. GET SOME SUN, SOME EXERCISIMO. H YES

Unknown said...

sunburn?! Yesterday was the first day I had seen the sun in sometime.. today.. RAIN!?! :) Enjoy the sunburn!!