Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ahh how 12 hours makes a difference...



just 12 hours after i wrote that i'm giving up the "juice" i have gotten back on the wagon. i have been in pain since sunday and apparently that is due to my body protesting the lack of daily caffine. i consulted my doctor (dr dad) and he said that going off the stuff cold turkey does more damage so really i'm just trying to protect my body from anything worse...sooooo...ya...apparently it is in my blood to have caffine going through it all the time. But i am going to reduce the intake...no more than 32 a day...and increase during finals and then taper off....on another note...spring trees are so pretty!i love them! i wish they looked like this all the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All things in moderation you know. The 32 oz. idea is good, I hope the headache is better. I agree, after driving around and looking at all the spring blossoms on the bushes and trees I'm thinking maybe spring is really here. I sure hope so. Good luck on the test.