Friday, June 20, 2008

Summertime....yeah livin's easy

** SUMMER HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED**
well...thats what my calendar says...and really how appropriate! i finished spring finals yesterday and really i couldn't be happier! i'm truly dedicating myself to having a great summer for the next 2.5 months and just totally enjoying my last summer. because yes...that's what this is!

Since I love summer and I love summer songs here are some goin back as far as i remember caring about what the summer songs were

1999
1999
2000
2001
2002- remember making of the video...i do. And maddi may kill me for telling the world this...but i'm pretty sure she did lipsycning for a class with this song...and yeah...we practiced for hours
2003-oh OHHHH i was so JUSTIFIED
2003
2004-had to
2005
2005
2006-fun fact- celo's daughter was on sweet 16 and it was before he was in gnarls barkley and j and i seriously had to google him to see if he really was famous
2006
2007-for a rainy day
2007-dont know how many times ive listened to this

I know i havent hit all of them...but i totally welcome suggestions!

Here's to SUMMER 08'

5 comments:

jenny said...

Impressive list. But you forgot a very important one.

1991. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_PDns23RWY

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i was 6!

Logan Tanner said...

Fairly comprehensive, but there were a few I had never even heard of before. Boys Of Summer? Huh? I've been listening to queerish music for a while now (see: Macarena, Barbie Girl, etc.) so maybe I just missed it. Good post though. I love/hate summer. It always seems to be a bust.

Logan Tanner said...

P.S. you're in advertising honey...lets see some images on this blog! If I wanted to look at words, I would open a book or something!