Wednesday, June 04, 2008

drip drip drop little june showers

its rained all day. and i feel like the weather just knew what kind of day i needed it to be...and the mood i woke up in. its weird when things happen like this. lately its been so hard to get out of bed at all...and today was no exception.

i did get out and use my new nike shoes. everytime i look at them i think of all the work that went into that project..and start to miss my friends that have graduated.

lately ive really been questioning if i'm going in the right direction with my life. if i even have a direction at all. i think i'm seeing my life in tunnel vision.

all i know is, right now i am enjoying the rain and really looking forward to finding a reset button somewhere so that i can get out of bed.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

so its really hot here and it never rains. miss you. love you. xoxo

ps - give everyone kisses from me!

b said...

Oh... You got your shoes. Cute. I want mine now.

jenny said...

rain is the best thing EVER. I want to see your shoes!

jenny said...

Just letting you know I'm checking your blog for regular updates.

Logan Tanner said...

Maybe you're dying. Actually I'm pretty sure you are dying. I heard in the movie The Bucket List that you go into denial before you die, if you already know you are dying.