Monday, December 03, 2007

dad quote #1

i've been around my dad alot lately...more so than i ever have been in the past 3 years...and let me tell you something...he is friggin hilarious. i mean seriously...tonight i realized i need to start documenting what he says.
DISCLAIMER: THESE QUOTES...OUT OF CONTEXT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE...OR BE OFFENSIVE...BUT REALLY...THATS WHY THEY'RE FUNNY

a couple days ago my dad informed my mom and i he bought non-alcoholic champagne...which would be great...if any of us liked it...he then said
"What...its good...i like it...thats why i bought 12 bottles"
(my mom then yelled 12 BOTTLES!!!! about 15 times in the next 4 minutes)
is it possible to be a non-alcoholic alcoholic???

and tonights quote...
"sometimes i wonder if there is any justice in the world"
(he then said that this statement came after New England beat Baltimore in the last minute of the game... not after some great emotional soul searching trial)


needless to say...this is extremely entertaining
love you dad.

2 comments:

jenny said...

hahahahaha great blog. 12 bottles oh man

Becoming Supersonic said...

Hahah, excellent bloggin' Mitch! I agree with J-cup, 12 bottles! Wow!