Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dad Blog #2....**DISCLAIMER:NOT THE BIG BLOG**

OK...this is NOT the big blog i'm going to give you guys for christmas...but here is DAD BLOG #2...

Tonight I was going to make a christmas cd for my gma...and my dad is like...WAIT! Go look on my itunes and see the christmas stuff i have...i have good stuff...

As i look scanning through normal Bing, Ella, and Nat King i found this...

PLEASE LOOK AT THE HIGHLIGHTED TRACKS...



This is the Now Thats What I Call Christmas 3...Ne-yo...Rihanna...Pussycat Dolls...
This is a present in itself...i've never laughed so hard in my life

you cant dream up stuff like this. Now i think you should all look at your dad's itunes and see if Kanye or P.Diddy is on there...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

chuck is the best! merry christmas!