Tuesday, November 06, 2007

how youtube makes my day

its been a bad day....so i sought solace in youtube. bless it. bless it everyone.

#3- she would kick my @$$

#2- neglecting my relationships

#1-i hope i'm this funny when i'm 88

>><<

Its November...my second favorite month!!

>><<

THE TV WRITERS NEED TO STOP STRIKING!!!! I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER CHRISTMAS WITH NO TV

>><<

"I'm going to marry some poor sap. He's going to eat marshmallow mateys and he's never going to get any"

>><<

Good Night and Good Luck
-Shortstack

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm going to marry some poor sap. He's going to eat marshmallow mateys and he's never going to get any."

I am funny sometimes. Maybe I can adopt all of my kids. That way I won't ever have to go to the lady doc.

libby said...

i love jesus i just drink a little