Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I"M HERE

I've been in NYC for 7 days...2 of them on my own...and so far I'm ok! Ive done some really cool stuff...of which i'm about to tell you.
1) woke up early and went and saw maroon 5 play for the today show! Izzy from Grey's was also there...umm...COOL
2) Went to a cool breakfast place called Kitchenette where the tables were old doors that had been cut down and painted in cute pastel colors and the food was too good!
3) Waited in line for an HOUR to go on the USS Wasp...where i saw several Navy and Marine men that were more exciting to look at then the gigantic tanks and guns they were around. One of them even invited to go to the bars...but we declined

I dont have much time...but these are the main highlights since my mom left me
4 days till I can move into the apt! YAY BROOKLYN

4 comments:

Annalise said...

Cool stories, but I want to see PICTURES!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! You better keep us updated!

Becoming Supersonic said...

I can't believe you blogged finally! I'm so proud. I expect lots of NYC stories from no on. Sounds like you're having fun.

libby said...

yeah brooklyn roomie!