Tuesday, August 28, 2007

all the things i cant do

so i have lost my right shoulder for the next couple of days...weeks...who knows how long. and i don't think i ever realized how much i use this appendage!!!
today i have noticed all these things i use my right arm for that i now won't be able to do without pain for alittle while...
get cereal from the cabinet
open doors normally
put my seat belt on
brush my teeth
put on a sweatshirt
type (this is all left handed...which is why this is the longest post ever)
change the channel on the tv (which i am now soooo grateful for)
ok...this might not be making alot of sense seeing as i may be taking alot of medications to numb this...but yeah...i use my right arm/shoulder alot and i miss doing things normally. hope you all are enjoying using your right arm.

2 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Dude what is wrong with your arm?

Jackie said...

yeah, what happened?