Thursday, July 06, 2006

6 days till i'm off of pins and needles


project runway....6 days. and it was only 2 days ago that i was totally oblivious to what had been missing in my life. It all started with a little text to wish me well on july the fourth...and wham...there i was searching like a madwoman for bravo...by the way i'd like to thank my parents for having bravo on our cable network package...anyways...after a day a night and another night of project runway..there were tears...lots of ooo's and ahhh's about clothes i want and wishing i had my own personal stylist. moving along...basically i'm wishing desperately that i could tivo ahead my week till wednesday when the whole new season starts. Oh...and season one and two are on dvd...any wonder where my money is going to be blown? tv on dvd...what a brilliant concept

3 comments:

Becoming Supersonic said...

Amen, I'll be with you every second.

jenny said...

TWO DAYS BIOTCH! BROOKE AND I WILL BE WATCHING WITH MY GIMP CANCERLESS LEG. I GET A MOLE CARVED OUT TOMORROW!!! THEY GIVE ME SHOTS!!! IM SO SCARED. F. I BETTER NOT HAVE CANCER! SO HELP ME!!!!

Unknown said...

sorry i am just catching up! Cool pictures and i am so glad you got to watch your fav show - even after the dinner! way to go sport