Sunday, June 18, 2006

ode to fathers...


aight..so this weekend was all about the papa. I went to a Bee's game...at which i decided that i was meant to be a music selector for baseball games...man i'd be kick A at that...the guy did an OK job...but there were some serious lulls. ok then saturday we went to midway and chilled at the homestead and i was my gpa's caddy for golf. It was fun but yet again...those carts need some serious redesigning. COOLERS!? RADIO? TV? ANYTHING! not to mention there should be a fan or somethin. But it was fun and i drank about 2 gallons of diet coke. Now its sunday and ive spent the past 5 hours watching golf and i'm way pissed cause phil mickelson lost and i spent an entire day rooting for him. LAME. not to mention watching golf on tv seriously is like putting yourself in a coma. Well happy fathers day...love ya dad...and yes i did cry when i saw the tiger woods commercial with his dad...how sad!

2 comments:

jenny said...

That was a really good commercial. I almost cried myself. I HATE DWYANE WADE. I am so upset right now its n ot even funny. We better kick some serious ass come Thursday. Exuse my language for I am REALLY REALLY UPSET! See you in a couple weeks.
Maybe not cuz youll be vacationing.

Unknown said...

how fun! what is up? are you going to come?