Tuesday, December 27, 2005

what it feels like to have...2 hours of sleep

so i was feeling a bit crappy yesterday so i took a 24 hour sudafed...ya..when they say 24 hour they mean it...i was up till 6am...haha i feel like im not even awake. i read a whole book and created this blog...watched 2 movies and then when i finally got to sleep my gma's stupid poodle was barking like crazy and she made me take it for a walk at like 830...this is why i am leaving my casa as soon as possible.
so my awesome uncle bought us a mr coffee espresso machine...it's awesome...maddi and i kept makin them...she's the foam queen and i am the espresso master...haha..it was so funny and they kept takin pictures of us...hilarious. jordan and carol are the coolest people! tyler(their son/my cousin) sent a bunch of pictures for us all to see and then in the letter just kept makin fun of maddi and i...seems like she and i make quite an impression in the family...i think its cause we're so loud...haha oh well...im gonna try to shower and look human!! Think maddi and i are goin to family stone...j i will give you my opinion later...haha...bloggin is weird

1 comment:

jenny said...

You gave me a WEIRD link dude... it didn't look right. PS- 20 is 1/4 to 80, not 100. You're an idiot. Secondly, your blogs are coming along nicely. I am proud of you. I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!!! MISS YOU. Keep bloggin